Monday, September 14, 2009

Finding someone to talk too...

...is so much harder than you would think.

So, I have heard back from the lady that Chris Henry gave me information for. She is the Realtor that specializes in the kind of buildings I was proposing would be mostly done in the future. She has said...

  • "I just got your email. I'll be glad to help in any way that I can. Looks like I might have missed your dealing for the assignment." Melissa Margan
I emailed her back telling her any information or opinion she had would still be very beneficial and would help me on the final project. I'm looking forward to hearing from her!
I am also waiting on hearing back from a friend's uncle who is the general manager of a construction company whom is in charge of building all the public schools in Northern Virginia as well as a friend's dad who is an Architect...

I still, however, have not heard back from the lady at the NOVA Restoration Inc. construction company who said she would like to help me.

Laura Lee "Crossing my fingers" Worrell

No comments:

Post a Comment